Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
How should the "quests" info be added here? It's kinda madness long already, but I don't see how to comfortably turn this into a parent either with subsections getting own articles (the library could have an article? and the Crisis Core floors?). I'd like to add info on the squats minigame from Crisis Core, but there are also lots of missions you can start here in CC, and bunch of stuff you can do in FFVII.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 16:15, April 12, 2013 (UTC)
- I don't think we really have a choice but to create other articles and split it down a bit. We're supposed to be working on cutting down loading times of articles and I bet Shinra Headquarters is slow to load enough as it is. If we can safely say we have enough info to create sepearate articles, we probably should, to save the article from being horrendously long. Tia-Lewise 16:22, April 12, 2013 (UTC)
Shopping Area Screen[edit source]
Unused Dialog[edit source]
A german translation of the unused dialog in the last passage of the section Development is used in the german version. 184.108.40.206 23:48, April 9, 2014 (UTC)
Extended name[edit source]
Here's some weirdness: In the map menu in FFVIIR, this area is given the full name 零番街 神羅カンパニー本社ビル, roughly Sector 0 - Shinra Company Head Office Building. It's still 神羅ビル when entered, I don't know if other locations have different names in the map screen than what shows up when entered.
What's weird is the English version calls it "Sector 0 - Shinra Electric Power Company" in the maps screen. That's not the name of the building! I'm not familiar with either version's script, but is a fuller name for the Shinra Building ever stated in the English? JBed (talk) 02:31, May 26, 2020 (UTC)