Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Create MBarrier?[edit source]
Figure I'll bring this up here. Would it be okay to remove the Final Fantasy VII/Crisis Core appearances from this page and create a separate article for MBarrier instead? The spell is not Shell in the Japanese releases, the spell has always been (マバリア, Mabaria?) or Mabarrier, but I am sure a lot of you here already knew this lol. In addition, the spell has appeared in four games, FFVII, CC, FFXIV: ARR, and FFT; the latter two being renamed in their English localization, so I believe creating a new page for this can be done without it being a total stub. --Miphares (talk) 21:08, November 13, 2014 (UTC)
Hmm...this one I'm iffy on, if only for the fact that while MBarrier may appear differently, it's still the same effect as Shell outright AFAIK, right?
No. It's the same spell, just because it has a different name doesn't mean it's functionally different.
- Yes true, but that only applies to FFVII games. The spell also has different effects vary on the game. Like in Tactics where it functioned as a Mighty Guard type spell and in FFXIV it functions as a nullifying ability towards just damage iirc. *shrug* But if you guys still decide it is a no, that's okay lol. Just figure I asked, before I made the page and caused a bigger mess. :P --Miphares (talk) 22:30, November 13, 2014 (UTC)