Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Title says all. If not, then someone (or I) put it up for deletion.
Shamonde vs. Muchavatte Edit
Are we sure that Shamonde and Muchavatte are different names for the same guy? Unfortunately I've always paid more attention to Windurst and Bastok so my Elvaan lore isn't all that great. In researching San d'Oria with the goal of expanding its wiki coverage, however, I've started to think that Shamonde and Muchavatte are different papsques that use the same character model. Muchavatte participates in past events such as when Francmage is assigned to the Multinational Expedition or when Prishe visits the San d'Orian cathedral with Mildaurion. In the present day the papsque is referred to as Shamonde in the interface and addressed as such by the king. Also, I dug up the following exposition from CoP 4-4:
So... are we sure that both names correctly refer to Shamonde? Hopefully somebody has spent enough time in San d'Oria to know what their deal is!
Edit • 19:41, November 21, 2010 (UTC):
Hello, I'm a contributer to FFXIclopedia. Is there a chance you could also upload that picture to our Shamonde page?
18.104.22.168 08:10, June 10, 2012 (UTC)BearstarSeraph
- You can upload the image to your wiki, you don't need permission, since it's just a game screenshot.Keltainentoukokuu 18:23, June 10, 2012 (UTC)