Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Does the Shadowseer have any related enemies? Judging on the items you can steal and the fact that it's weak to holy and absorbs dark, I'd say the closest related enemies would be the Zombie-types. I haven't personally done this hunt yet, so I only have a tiny picture in a strategy guide to refer to. If not, we can just take that section off the article.
It doesn't have any related according to any Genus, or Classification, but in this mob hunt you have to go through
I'm curious, did you beat the game first and then go for these side quests, or are you waiting to beat the game after you finish everything else?
- You can't do option 1. There's no New Game+ option. Just go for option 2. 08:36, 15 July 2007 (UTC)
Four symbols Edit
Should it be mentioned anywhere that the four monsters the Shadowseer controls are based on the Four symbols of Chinese and Japanese myth? Although they're given unique names based on similar monsters in other mythologies, the clan primer makes it exceedingly clear what they are based on.Glorious CHAOS! 20:18, April 3, 2010 (UTC)