Enough expository banter!
This talk page is used for discussing improvements to the page "Sector 0". It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article.
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
My memory of Dirge of Cerberus topics is fuzzy and incomplete, that's why I haven't fixed the WRO article out of its pitiful Wikipedia-ripped status. I only played the game once, and seriously refuse to play it ever again. So, if anybody actually remembers something from this game, feel free to expand this article.
Is Sector 0[edit source]
The spot where you put the batterys in the thing to climb up to the Shirna building or where the Shinra building is located because I can probably get an image but I am kind of confused to what place this is.--BigCubby 16:42, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
- Let's start by agreeing that the Shinra Building takes up space. That space in which it occupies is Sector 0. Everything below it is Sector 0, including the Deepground City. --BlueHighwind ツ 19:09, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
- Also, the part that you climb to get to the top of the plate are actually the Sector 7 remains. Or the plate interior. Or both.- Henryacores^ 19:51, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.