Enough expository banter!
This talk page is used for discussing improvements to the page "Sadness". It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article.
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
What exactly is a stub here??? I think all of the required information is here o.o Xenomic 08:31, December 29, 2009 (UTC)
- See invisible note. I hoped that people who would attempt to remove the stub template without thinking would see the note, but this time you went to the talk page. Which is good. Saying "Haste makes a unit faster" is all good, but I'm sure the game says the result of the Haste status is far more specific than that. Same with Sadness, Fury, and all that shit. ILHI 00:03, December 30, 2009 (UTC)
- Huh....I don't know how I missed that note there when I saw it on the other pages...anywho, I'll probably dig up the mechanics behind it like I did for Attack and Critical Hit, WHICH, I may add, was pretty interesting to read about those. Xenomic 00:12, December 30, 2009 (UTC)
- EDIT - Oh right. ILHI, concerning mechanics like on the mentioned pages, do you think we should do that for other pages like Berserk and Haste (mentioning how much they increase or decrease stats by)? I'm assuming it's yes, but just making sure. Xenomic 00:26, December 30, 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah. While we still want our readers to understand what we're saying, mentioning the general mechanics is helpful and gives a greater insight into the game. ILHI 00:35, December 30, 2009 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.