Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
I fought the Ripe Rampager and noticed that it took 7 tries to steal the Screamroot (wouldn't have been able to do it if Basch were alive - but I killed him so I could steal it). I don't think the Screamroot is a common steal (perhaps uncommon).
- I'll check the guide to see if there's an error, but I suspect it's something to do with your party's luck. Common and uncommon steals aren't determined by how well you could steal the item, but on what items you obtain in a steal. Blue。 04:13, 2 August 2007 (UTC)
Just wondering...[edit source]
But who else killed this as there first rare hunt without knowing it was a rare hunt to begin with?
I did, although I suspected it was a rare enemy when I killed it.
For some reason I did not notice it was a rare intill I checked the bestariy. Probably due to my vow never to use a guide for this game. I ended up useing one though, I forget when.
Calot Hat[edit source]
It says the enemy has as 25% chance to drop a Calot Hat. But the list of armor says that the it has only a 5% chance to drop this Hat. What is true?
- Hmm I don't know. Elsewhere online I just see it listed as Pebble common drop, Calot Hat rare drop, but there are four drop categories. The official guide readable here doesn't list percentages. Probably need to go to the Ultimania.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 17:47, August 15, 2018 (UTC)
- Ultimania lists the Calot Hat in the third slot (3-12%). JBed (talk) 19:08, August 15, 2018 (UTC)
- Although it doesn't list High Arcana in the fourth slot. Been a long time since I played the game so what's that about? JBed (talk) 19:14, August 15, 2018 (UTC)