Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
This article is definitely much better than the last one. The last one was written by a fanboy, this one seems to be the real deal. I guess we'll allow non-Final Fantasy characters to have articles. I'm giving a lot of leeway with Chrono, and it's only fair that KH characters get the same respect. Crazyswordsman 04:56, 9 October 2006 (UTC)
Soul Break[edit source]
In the teaser video, Riku uses an Ultra Overstrike Soul Break. This new type of Soul Break was expected to come with the 3rd Anniversary event, to come around March. It would seem that Riku's addition means he introduces the mechanic to the game, but let's wait to see when he and this Soul Break are actually added to confirm he predates the festival. DrakeyC (talk) 08:45, February 12, 2018 (UTC)
- Agreed. There's already a crap-ton of buzz out since the collab announcement hit 3 AM Saturday, but it has given us a good bit of info even as I've not played much KH. The underlying event is still less than two weeks away, so much could change. I never would've thought so many folks would go for broke on the bullet-hell shooter. That's a lotta schtuff up for grabs. Swordzmanp236 (talk) 09:16, February 12, 2018 (UTC)
Should this just be his Record Keeper appearance?[edit source]
I think the Riku/Record Keeper should be this page since he only appears in that game. Sora probably had his page done like this because he is a recurring character since he's in two games.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 02:22, July 28, 2018 (UTC)