Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
I just changed an entry that said Final Fantasy 1 only has Ribbons in the Dawn of Souls version. I just played through the NES version and did indeed find ribbons available. Is there some reason this was there, or was my copy faulty? (I was playing using Console Classix.) Organous 01:50, 15 April 2007 (UTC)
Advent Children?[edit source]
Shouldn't there be a mention of the ribbions worn on everyone's arms in AC? Or is it already in it's own special place?
- This page is for the specific equipment piece, which the Ribbon is AC wasn't. Drake Clawfang
Etymology Debate[edit source]
Well, I would like to etymologize the Ribbon article... But the only thing I can think of is that the Ribbon looks like a reference to the ribbon from the AIDS Prevention Foundation, which, you know, is trying to prevent a catastrophic disease that can cause nearly any other sort of disease. Mask no Oni 21:52, October 22, 2009 (UTC)
I've never, ever seen a second Ribbon outside of Forbidden Land Eureka and before the World of Darkness. If you have a second Ribbon, it could be a glitch...
- And looking at the categories, someone 'splain all the FF1 and FF3 art that looks identical save for brightness/contrast? Doreiku Kuroofangu 03:07, September 8, 2012 (UTC)
Espirtduo could explain better than me probably, but FFI/II/III reused a few of their art for each game is pretty much what's going on.