Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
You ever notice how Reno looks kinda like Axel from Kingdom Hearts 2? I mean, both of the characters have green eyes, spikey (and messy;)) red hair, and both have a unique speech pattern. AND, both are HOT!
- You mean Axel looks like Reno. Reno came first. --Crazyswordsman 02:33, 3 February 2007 (UTC)
DrakemasterDrake - "I would rather live a short life of glory than a long one of obscurity."
TALK - The clock on this site is so messed up, why bother? The clock on this site is so messed up, why bother?
Does that Axel=Reno crap have to be here?
Technically, it's "Axel≠Reno crap", and yes it does. It was a widely believed "fact" for a very long time, and some people, to this day, still try to argue that it's the same person for very odd reasons
- I heard somone say that Reno's favorite drink was ale and the names of organisation XIII are usaly thier origional name with an x added. So i'm just wondering if the ale thing is true. Myself 123 14:12, 29 October 2008 (UTC)
Kaospyri 22:22, 16 March 2009 (UTC)There's a couple differences between them Reno's hair is in a pony tail and his tatoo's are on the side of his eyes while Axel has his back and his tatoo's are arrows pointing away from his eyes. Then theres the matter of weaponry Axel uses two Chakrams with fire magick while Reno has no magic and uses an extendable metal stick...22:22, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
Reno and Axel discussion whether they're the same people i don't know i say there not but who know's someone put up a reasonable argument and wallah we have a victor
.....what? Drake Clawfang 22:31, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
They aren't the same, Axel's true name is Lea. 18.104.22.168 22:34, October 11, 2009 (UTC)
Well, the ale thing could be a reference to Axel. Take the x out of his name and mess around with it a little, and, inevitably, you will come upon ale. Just saying.--Fallowstar--Frozen Waters Still Make Ripples... 13:59, December 19, 2010 (UTC)
Display Picture[edit source]
Should his BC art really be his picture? It wasn't released in English. AmbieSushi To think that mother would prefer Sephiroth over... 21:25, August 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Because he is a playable character, even if it's a minor playable role, he needs and infobox, and that takes precedence over the major NPC roles he had in VII and AC/C. Art from those releases can't be put into an infobox for BC. - +DeadlySlashSword+ 23:24, August 23, 2011 (UTC)
"Predominantly" left-handed?[edit source]
Quote: "Although shown to be predominantly left-handed, Reno can be thought to be ambidextrous, as a photo of him from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children shows him wielding his Electro-Mag Rod in his right hand."
I don't think a photo on which he is holding his rod in the right hand is proof enough to say he's ambidextrous...(I could hold anything in my left hand, but I'm really far away from being ambidextrous!) In fact he is the only character who really fights from the original game on with his left hand.
If you pay attention to the fighting sequences and those with the small figures (don't know how to call it...) and compare Reno to Sephiroth, you see that Reno always fights with his rod in the left hand, while Sephiroth always fights with and carries Masamune in his right hand (or in both). Only in the FMV sequences you see him holding (!) it in the left hand.
In Advent Children Reno always fights with the left hand, too.
So I think he is the only character who is surely intended to be left-handed.
--22.214.171.124 18:16, December 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Well spotted. It's a bit of a reach to call him ambidextrous if he is never seen actually working something with his right hand, just holding something in it.Keltainentoukokuu 19:52, December 5, 2011 (UTC)
Last Order[edit source]
New voice for the remainder of Final Fantasy VII Remake[edit source]
While I'm always gonna miss Keiji Fujiwara as the Japanese voice, I think Tomokazu Seki would be a decent replacement for him and Lea in Kingdom Hearts.
Pardoned by WRO?[edit source]
What's the source on this? It's not in the original game, or AC, or The Kids are Alright, or Episode Shinra of On the Way to a Smile. Where does Reeve/WRO "pardon" Reno?