Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Belongs to King Regis?Edit
One thing I'd like to point out is that the on the hubcaps of the car, it says 'REGIS LUCIS CAELUM' so maybe this is his vehicle that Noctis borrowed? Here, let me find a picture. Nokuto (talk) 22:54, March 9, 2015 (UTC)
- Interesting find. Wish the rest of the text was as clear.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 09:44, March 10, 2015 (UTC)
- Since Regis' name is on the hubs, I think the 113 stands for Regis being the 113ths King and not for Noctis' being the 113th successor. --Christian140 (ehemals Dr. Crisp) 08:42, June 30, 2015 (UTC)
Stuff about the game being switched to RHT Edit
I know this probably won't get changed on the page so I'm not really bothered. But if you ask me, I think this stuff about people in Nifelheim being right-handed and that's why they switched the game to RHT is just an excuse. The idea that Right-hand traffic somehow benefits right-handed people in a modern driving context is nonsense. It really doesn't make much difference what side of the road you drive on or what side the wheel's on, it's all to do with what you're used to. I think the real reason they switched it to RHT was because when Square Enix released Sleeping Dogs, they found out to their cost that a lot of their audience just didn't like driving on the left. And of course since Sleeping Dogs is no longer going to be a thing for whatever reason, I guess they wanted to be better safe than sorry when it came to their flagship game. Well, that's my 2 cents anyway. Take it or leave it. Eddiehimself (talk) 19:26, December 1, 2016 (UTC)
- That comment may have been aimed more for Japanese audience, in that the Niflheim is the foreign nation in the game, and because cars were mainly in their infrastructure, the world drives on the right, the foreign way (rather than to say that driving on the right is the more natural way). But yeah it's not really our purpose to analyse, just provide what was said by SE themselves.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 20:07, December 1, 2016 (UTC)
About how driving or flying would not show the loading screen, But in one of my playthru while flying the regalia is fast enough for some areas to not load fast enough that cause the game to show the loading screen for 1 - 3 second before continuing on somewhat rare but it depends on what your doing to cause it to load in the first place. Jomarcenter (talk) 08:25, December 21, 2016 (UTC)