Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Someone should add that Refia can't play the piano. If you have her as lead in your party while playing the piano in Ur, she's the only one in your party that can't play well.
Nope. Every party member can and can't play the piano well.
Battle section Edit
None of these FFIII characters have a battle section. Is there really nothing that could be said about it? Jobs are interchangeable but official arts seem to depict the characters in certain types of jobs more often. At least starting equipment and level could be mentioned if there is no difference in stats at all.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 02:49, August 29, 2014 (UTC)
- As far as I know, the jobs shown in the opening FMV are purely aesthetic. I'm looking around for job advice on Google and not seeing anything like the stuff you see for FFV or 4HoL where Yunita has a higher spirit growth etc, and one post on Gamefaqs saying that character stats are identical (which is what I always thought). But I'll take a look at starting stats on my own game. Eowynjedi (talk) 15:35, August 29, 2014 (UTC)
Mythril Ring? Edit
I was going through the game's dialogue when something occurred to me. In the game's files there's text for a scene where, before tossing the ring into the moat, Sara clarifies whether or not it belonged to Refia. The thing is, that scene doesn't exist in the final game; I even pulled up a video of a playthrough to check that sequence and sure enough, Sara just throws the ring in. I then remembered that the TCRF page mentioned something about a skit which is supposedly used in the final game and checked that. A similar sequence does exist for the Sealed Cave, but I cannot remember if it was actually used in the game or if part of this minor subplot got partially translated. https://tcrf.net/Final_Fantasy_III_(Nintendo_DS)/Unused_Text/Dungeons#Sealed_Cave.2C_Djinn_area.2FPrincess_Sara_party_dialogue_.28d03_03.29 Does anybody have any evidence of the scene that is mentioned in the link?--ExitDoor 62 (talk) 11:10, May 20, 2019 (UTC)