Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
I just have to know... Did someone in-game poke fun of his name and called him "redass"? --Hecko X 15:41, 20 February 2007 (UTC)
- No, but I've had a slip-of-the-tongue countless times and called him that. The voice actors must have been very careful when reading lines involving him.
- Also, and spoiler alert, I want to have Judge Zecht redirect here, but if anyone reads the recent changes and sees that redirect, then I've kind of just spoiled the game.
- I've certainly done that at least once. Judge Zarbi 14:18, 20 July 2008 (UTC)
OMGz, raw coded templates goez unchanged! Can you/have you changed the template so it comply with characters not in RW? That is why this was raw coded, correct? I Lion Heart I 18:35, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
does anyone else think it would of made a lot of sense if he helped you as a guest character in the first cid battle? every single other guest character including ashe and basch officaly jion the party twice except reddas. whats the reason he didnt fight anyway, he was there at the time. Oni Dark Link 23:33, September 5, 2009 (UTC)
Shouldn't there be a mention of how Judge Bergan respected him and it is commented on that he used have faith in Vayne? 220.127.116.11 19:02, October 10, 2009 (UTC)
Spoiler Warnings, read not if you've yet to finish the game.
I started to wonder what his armor looked like, but having been the leader of the 9th Bureau, could Gabranth's armor have been originally his, or was Gabranth given a unique one?
Supportive things are that the armor could belong to the leader of the 9th bureau and the fact Judges never have a real reason to talk about it. Unsupportive facts would be that Judge's never mention it and the rank of a Judge Magister is so high they probably are crafted unique armors
What does everyone else think? ZaFlareStar
Judge Zecht was not a part of the 9th Bureau. The XII Scenario Ultimania states that he led the 13th Bureau and accompanied Vayne in his command of the 8th Imperial Fleet before Ghis took it over.