Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Wouldn't it have been better to have kept the locations on Red Moon in this article, as to avoid several two-liner-articles that can't be expanded, simply because there's nothing to write? --Hecko X 23:25, 2 September 2006 (UTC)
- If you look at the other FFIV location articles, you'll see that we have to put in the treasure and monster formations, and in articles such as Lunar Subterrane, those sections will be loooooooooong. The same with articles for FFVI, FFIX, and FFX locations that are complete. Take a look at how I expanded your Iifa Tree article. By definition, each article on a location should have this depth at minimum. Crazyswordsman 23:28, 2 September 2006 (UTC)
- Oh, okay, I get it then. I'll try to keep that in mind when writing location-articles. --Hecko X 23:30, 2 September 2006 (UTC)
As with Blue Planet, will you move Red Moon to the Lunarian Moon too >:? AJDurai 04:03, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
- This moon is red, yes, but Red Moon is not an official name. The true name is Lunarian Moon.--184.108.40.206 15:59, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
The English version has shown that the FFIV stage is the Lunar Subterrane, so should the Dissidia part of the article be moved there?
I insist. Red Moon is not an official name. The true name is Lunarian Moon.--220.127.116.11 19:56, May 31, 2010 (UTC)
it is referred to in game as the "red moon" --Mrmike336 14:08, July 21, 2011 (UTC)
Where did everything go? Edit
i cant see anything but the other page links at the bottom of screen, i looked at the previous edits but it just says last edit was adding the "Moons" section for related pages.18.104.22.168 09:20, June 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Taken care of. Probably some kind of cache problem, just had to save the page again. -- Some Color Mage ~ (Talk) 12:04, June 9, 2011 (UTC)
I figure we've all tried this so SOMEONE must know for certain -- is there anywhere on the red moon you can land the Lunar Whale to avoid either one or both of the tunnels on the way to the crystal palace? Ive never found one, and it just seems so odd...! Its not like those are hard places either, just irritating ones. 22.214.171.124 06:04, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
Sorry, If you want to get to the crystal palace, you have to go through both tunnels. No way around it. --Mrmike336 18:09, June 22, 2012 (UTC)
It's called Lunar Path for a reason. Walking to places is part of every RPG. Really, your on the Red Moon too. Wouldn't you think "moon walking" would be necessary? ;) Jeydo (talk) 10:10, February 19, 2015 (UTC)