Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Red Giant's HP is showing up merely as "30" in the stat charts. It is 30,000, but I could not find out how to properly make that change. I attempted to edit that "stats" section, but was met with a blank dialog box.IronGasoline (talk) 10:05, August 31, 2014 (UTC)
- As an update and explanation, the stats table generates its data from calculations made from values used in the main infobox. These values can be seen and edited at the top of the edit form (when clicking Edit at the top of the page), e.g. HPf3 (because formulas). The reason why "30" was displaying was because the value "30,000" was used, and the comma confused the calculation (in the infobox the comma is added automatically). JBed (talk) 18:44, August 31, 2014 (UTC)