Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
I think the Hunt Club requires a separate page. It could list the awards you get for handing in trophies, how you have to track down the Thalassinon to join the club, and how it's connected to the NPCs at Highgarden Terrace in Archades.
Ithuar 13:51, October 23, 2009 (UTC)
Rather than alphabetical, shouldn't they be ordered by number? I don't know anything about Rare Game from personal experience, but our articles seem to think there is an order, ordering them from 1 to 80.
Or we could lay it out in a sortable table, with their number, name, difficulty, location, and any requirements (unsortable). That's the kind of information a user would want to see clearly shown in one article, right? 22.214.171.124 23:32, August 31, 2011 (UTC)
- The "order" is the order they are in the bestiary section of FFXII, not the order they are fought or anything; some easy ones may have high numbers. They seem to be in the order of genus in the bestiary (so all fish enemies together, all wolves together etc etc). The sorting table sounds good; then if you know what number you are missing you can check which one it is. But if you're just looking to see what Rare Game there are, the order by number is gonna look quite random.Keltainentoukokuu 01:14, September 1, 2011 (UTC)
Nice table, good job. Now if you know what number you're missing you can look with that, or if you sort of know what it is called but don't know how it is spelled to find it in the search, you can look them in alphabetical order too.Keltainentoukokuu 16:19, September 8, 2011 (UTC)