Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
I think that it should be mentioned that both Fujin and Raijin were originaly planned to be part of the turks in FFVII
And just where did you get that info? I've never heard of such a thing. I'll include it if you give me some proof.
-you're right I should not have just stated that outright, I really shouldn't be saying since I've only heard it off teh Wikipedia.
I checked wikipedia and checked their source and I couldn't find anything about Raijin being from the Turks. I didn't check that hard but still, the source was just a fan site. How official could it have been? I don't know about 'teh Wikipedia' but I'm not convinced enough. Though if its true, I'm glad those lame characters stayed clear of FFVII and went strait into the sinkhole of shit that is FFVIII where they belong.
- Computer Generated... something? Jeppo (Talk | contribs) 11:59, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Probably Computer-Generated Scene(s) -- N/A 12:48, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
Can someone please explain why there is a link to blitz at the top of the page? I fail to see any connection at all...
J2e translation of "Blitz" was "Raijin". 184.108.40.206 17:02, June 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes. 220.127.116.11 23:54, December 24, 2012 (UTC)
- The wiki says dark skinned because it's neutral, as specifics beyond that are unknown. Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 01:18, February 9, 2014 (UTC)
So where did the name of his weapon come from? I've check the enemy abilities, google it, check the Japanese wiki and found nothing remotely close to his weapon being named. So, what's the source of this name? Fenrir9 (talk) 07:14, February 22, 2014 (UTC)