Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
|Take a good look. Isn't it beautiful?|
|Behold! This article has been chosen as the Featured Article of December 1st, 2012!|
|Even so, if you wish to improve the article, do not hesitate! You can also nominate your favorite articles to be featured here!|
Airship? don't you mean Military Aircraft? (that thing is a weapon after all) do you know what an Airship is?
wow this artical is really short "if you don't have anything GOOD to wirte then DON'T write anything at all"
What's the technical term for The Ragnarok? What's it used for? Who Made it? what are it's design characteristics, performance, armament?
does it play the national Anthom whenever you put the pedal to the metal, you know that sort of thing.
all this information is easily avaible out on the internet, you know.
If you have all this info that why not add it to the article. We improve our articles by having a bunch of people add their two cents.Thai420 03:42, 8 August 2006 (UTC)
- "What's the technical term for the Ragnarok?" The Ragnarok, duh.
- "What's it used for?" The same thing the Invincible, Enterprise, Big Whale, Hiryuu, Blackjack, Falcon, Highwind, and Hilda Garde 3 are used for. Flying.
- "Who made it? Probably some Esthar guy."
- "What are it's design characteristics, performance, armament?" Are those revealed in the game even?
- "does it play the national Anthom whenever you put the pedal to the metal, you know that sort of thing." Whose National Anthem? And since when do airships do that?
- Honestly, buddy. Relax. Crazyswordsman 04:00, 8 August 2006 (UTC)
Ragnarok FMVs[edit source]
If anyone knows how to edit the youtube videos. If possible could they edit the FMVs here to show only the Ragnarok ones (4 I believe).
Ragnarok Statistics section[edit source]
I am Really curious where those statistics came from, is it somewhere in game? or an official website or an ultimania? yoshiyuki17 11/27/10
- It's been a few years but I think it originally came from the ultimania. Netherith 02:20, December 1, 2010 (UTC)
CC Group[edit source]
Each member plays different cards. For example there is one who always plays the next card (cards?) you do not currently have, and it is against this player whom you can repeatedly Card Mod and win back the card.
And other players have different rules IIRC. These should be mentioned.
Also this page could probably do with a section in quests on how to re-obtain on Disk4. 18.104.22.168 15:33, December 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Already has such section and all of them play the next card you're missing.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 15:36, December 1, 2012 (UTC)
- I thought it might, I forgot that I didn't check ;p
- Also they do? I thought I read differently somewhere else. Maybe I'm confusing info I read about Card Queen with the CC Group. Eh. 22.214.171.124 15:43, December 1, 2012 (UTC)
- I thought they all did. I lost Quezacotl to one of them and then was like, screw this and played someone else, and they were playing Quezacotl right away. Then I thought I got all cards back in order. Some guides tell you to play against CC Diamond but I thought I got my cards back in order from Xu. But it's been yeaaarrrrsss though. And PC version.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 15:47, December 1, 2012 (UTC)
The sword and the ship[edit source]
I'm just going to put this out there.
Esprit, observation or SE statement? (either way, ARTICLE! NAOW!!) 126.96.36.199 11:36, January 25, 2013 (UTC)
Just an observation, don't know if it's worth mentioning in the article or not. But it's one of those "once you see it, you can't unsee it" kind of things. I guess if there were ever going to be a Ragnarok sword in FFVIII, we have a good idea what it would look like! Espritduo (talk) 17:01, January 25, 2013 (UTC)
This doesn't have anything to do with the airship itself but the theme "Ride On". Should the theme get its own page since in has quite a few appearances and other themes have pages with less on them so just asking, should it?--Xion V. (talk) 09:16, September 18, 2016 (UTC)
- The Article Creation Policy says this: A track with 3 appearances outside the official soundtrack of its original release. Valid appearances include in appearance in a release or its OST (excluding unchanged appearances in the same sub-series), or an appearance in a remix/cover album. Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 14:33, September 18, 2016 (UTC)