Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Rule Manipulation Edit
The "Degrading" portion is half correct, but only half. I use triple triad as my primary source of items and magic, and have only ever seen it go directly from All to One without hitting the other two trade options at any point. In addition, theres a low but significant chance of the trade rule switching back to One, then again back to All, though ive only ever seen it occur within one battle. (Starts as all. The next battle will have it at One, and the battle after that returns it to All.)
In addition, all the rules seem to follow different conventions for spreading/changing, based on whether you go through with a battle or whether you cancel out after seeing the potential rules. However, I was unable to find any sort of reliable pattern to these occurrences. 126.96.36.199 09:56, October 12, 2011 (UTC)
- By all means, make some alterations, as long as you don't mind others changing your information where they see fit. You don't have to wait for a staff member to allow you...your opinions are as valued as theirs. Tia-Lewise 11:00, October 12, 2011 (UTC)
I lost some special card to Queenie (I think Angelo?) to get her to move to Dollet. Then at Dollet I played a direct match, took back angelo, and lost minimog, and she didn't move to anywhere else. So then I lost the next card (Sacred I think) straight after without her leaving Dollet (then after losing sacred she left). Is this usually possible, or is it anything to do with me gaining a special card and losing a rare card in the same card game? 188.8.131.52 20:45, November 3, 2011 (UTC)
Non-Quest Cards Lost Edit
I think this article needs a section about where the other rare cards (Squall, Carbuncle, etc) that don't involve the minigame go when lost to her. Id do this myself but I've yet to find it. 184.108.40.206 01:08, March 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Doesn't she just keep them? 220.127.116.11 01:29, March 29, 2012 (UTC)