Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Second Alternate OutfitEdit
- No. DoreikuKuroofangu 14:12, February 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Erm, well... actually No. Can we move on? yeah_93, Visit my Dissidia Characters Guide! 14:13, February 23, 2011 (UTC)
- No, it's not ridiculous enough to be a Lady Gaga costume.--Gibbeynator 15:04, February 23, 2011 (UTC)
- seems more like a Prishe adaptation of the 2nd Sunbreeze event gear.. Magna Top and Shorts, considering she's Elvaan.
- Can't really pinpoint the pose it was shown in.. tho it kinda gives off a DNC vibe. --Spira 21:30, February 23, 2011 (UTC)
The pose she assumes in the promotional art for her 3P outfit is based off of a promotional image for the 2008 Sunbreeze Festival event in Final Fantasy XI, Fantastic Fraulein Mumor. This event was also the first appearance of the Manga Top and Magna Shorts. Prishe wears the Manga Top and the boots of the Magna Shorts, but wears the pants from her official outfit.
And I'm thankful for that. Any more similarities to that abhorrent outfit and the IRC would never have received a reprieve from my ranting on that outfit and its atrocity.
Well, you do have 2/3rds of it right there. Could that warrant 2/3rds of a rant? And why IRC, where most of the fellows there I believe would enjoy the costume? A personal rant section on a user subpage would work much better, I daresay.
We need to get some high quality pictures of Prishe's EX Mode and 2nd Alt. Zodiarkmaster 16:11, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
- I already found them. I'm just too lazy to upload them. yeah_93, Visit my Dissidia Characters Guide! 16:20, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
Could someone post of picture of the Star of Tavnazia (the crystal Prishe throws in her EX Burst)? I'm actually surprised that no one has uploaded a picture of the extracted model by now. AI Assembled
Prish's 012 Dissidia introduction FMV Edit
Translating the Japanese, she's apparently telling WoL that she's come up with a name for him. --Nahara 19:37, March 4, 2011 (UTC)
No, she was asking him what his name is. --18.104.22.168 01:36, March 5, 2011 (UTC)
Prishe's Weapons in ExMode Edit
anyone noticed that she is the only character who doesn't keep equipped her Ex Mode's weapons at the end of a fight? why? o.o Toto88 12:04, March 13, 2011 (UTC)
Prishe's English VA Edit
Where's the proof that it is Kate Higgins?
- With the leak of the EU version it's probably listed in the credits, though I wouldn't mind a screenshot or a vid. DoreikuKuroofangu 06:26, March 19, 2011 (UTC)
Custom Corsage+ Edit
So we have an official name for her 2P outfit, but does anyone know where it comes from? Nearly all character's alternate outfits are based on alternate artwork of them or an original in-game appearance, but I've not seen anything that might link to her 2P outfit. I did a bit of looking up, and there are a couple sets of armor available only to Humes (although Prishe is an Elvaan), and the only armor that's defined as a Corsage is three pieces of event armor for weddings.
- It just seems to be a run-of-the-mill palette swap. RumDrools 05:19, March 21, 2011 (UTC)
Regarding a note Edit
It says the Destroyers aren't the strongest weapon, which is true, of course, but they are the strongest weapon attainable to the Monk playerbase, as the only other two or three stronger ones are virtually unattainable by regular means [by these, I mean relic/mythic, aka Spharai/Glanzfaust, and Shenlong's Baghnakhs]. Of course, I'm talking about pre-expansions, given that since Trial of Magians, weapons and such have changed, higher levels, etc. --Modoru 02:06, March 24, 2011 (UTC)
The Spharai, the Glanzfaust, and the Shenlong's Baghnakhs are difficult to obtain, that much is true, but it's not impossible. The biggest obstacle in obtaining a Relic, Mythic, or Empyrean weapon is having the time to collect the necessary ingredients to create them, a feat which has become easier due to the rise in the level cap. So no, they're not "virtually unobtainable", just fairly difficult, like pretty much all the ultimate weapons in Final Fantasy games.
"When she goes into EX Mode, she will say these clips instead of her default lines."
Prishe's Story Edit
The updated information on Prishe's story comes from unlocked videos that take place prior to the events of the 12th cycle, supposedly not long after both Chaos and Cosmos gained the ability to call warriors.
More Skillchains? Edit
Spinning Attack -> Howling Fist does give fusion. Proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbXhyagrfqE#t=1m46s
I will edit the chart accordingly. If my observation was wrong, feel free to revert the edit. Aquamarine39 19:35, April 4, 2011 (UTC)
Secret voice clip? Edit
I read somewhere that if you beat Feral Chaos in scenario 000 by finishing him with Prishe's EX burst, she will reference Promathia and say something like "and you can join him in hell" while throwing the magicite at him. Can anyone confirm this?--PKFire 18:45, May 26, 2011 (UTC)
Doubtful. If she has any lines like that, people would know about it, as all of Prishe's dialog can be unlocked in the Museum.
EDIT: I found a video of a player beating Scenario 000 Feral Chaos with Prishe and finishing the match with an EX Burst. No secret voice clip is played for the finishing blow.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX-itRT4S1Q