Enough expository banter!
This talk page is used for discussing improvements to the page "Priestess Aria". It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article.
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Track title(?)[edit source]
- We go with the most recurring name. Someone should make a list of all the names for this track and say how many times it appeared. The name with the most appearances makes it the article name.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 19:25, April 24, 2014 (UTC)
- It appears this is the rule: If there is a more recent translation which has been used once while there has been a name used twice or more previously, then the recurring name takes priority. However, if the same feature appears again with the same name as the previous most recent name then the page can be moved. (from Project:Naming Policy.) It says it is "Elia, Maiden of Water" in Theatrhythm so it could be considered the newest name and thus to move it. But is it really "Elia" in Theatrhythm though?Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 19:38, April 24, 2014 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.