Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
|Take a good look. Isn't it beautiful?|
|Behold! This article has been chosen as the Featured Article of January, 2009!|
|Even so, if you wish to improve the article, do not hesitate! You can also nominate your favorite articles to be featured here!|
Super Mario RPG[edit source]
I'm not sure and maybe i'm wrong, but i always thoutgh Super Mario RPG OST was composed by Uematsu
KH:Chain of Memories[edit source]
I've just heard the anonymus KH:CoM prelude reference and deleted by Some Color Mage, and actually do not hear that prelude. I don't understand Namine albeit in the background.I'm gonna listen the RE Chain of Memories OST to make sure that the anonymous editor doesn't reffer to the PS2 Remake
Tactics Advance Prelude[edit source]
When St. Ivalice changes into Ivalice, I heard that the song was made into a track. What was the song called?
source for that last edit i made http://www.gamespot.com/features/6214478/index.html?tag=topslot;img;1 --Adonzo 06:46, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
Upload Themes?[edit source]
Should I upload each games version of the prelude?
No. They're all similiar. Samples of each would vary only in quality, which is not really what we pretend to have. Basically, it would be like having samples of each "Clash on the Big Bridge".
not oh well we need to see these comparisons come on
Prelude in FFXIII[edit source]
Doesn't the prelude appear in FFXIII before you're entering Nautilus? Check this:
It starts at 8:04. It's a variation, but it's there!
- The Sunleth Waterscape location theme, eh? Some say there's a wee bit, but I'm not sure if the arrangements did follow the Prelude. BLUER一番 14:33, May 25, 2010 (UTC)
Prelude theme in Final Fantasy XV trailer[edit source]
I think I heard the Prelude theme in the Final Fantasy XV trailer at 2:12. Sorry if it is not.
- Yeah it is. :) I don't know if it is "original" or used from another soundtrack though. The "Final Fantasy" theme used for other FFXV trailers has been the FFVIII version.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 15:51, April 5, 2015 (UTC)