Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Drop Down ListEdit
Alright, so I was going to come to this page from other Status pages, when I noticed that the link to Poison went to Poison (Spell) and not Poison (status). I'm not sure how to fix this, so I thought bringing it up would be best ^^;; Xenomic 22:10, 23 April 2009 (UTC)
Because most users here are dicks, they don't read talkpages.Most users here don't pay the attention they should to talk pages. I don't believe I'm the first (competent) person to read this almost a day later. Well I have to, it happens to me all the time, except the questions I pose, I cannot answer. ILHI 15:48, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
Kingdom Hearts? Edit
There is a version of Poison in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Should we include it or not? AmbieSushi To think that mother would prefer Sephiroth over... 17:57, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Is the Poison in there related to the FF series? Poison is a common status effect in pretty much all RPGs I've ever played anyway, so I doubt they have a connection.Keltainentoukokuu 18:00, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
- The animation for the status is the popping green bubbles, like in most Final Fantasies. It is cured with a Pancea instead of an Antidote though. AmbieSushi To think that mother would prefer Sephiroth over... 18:07, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
Shouldn't we link to all instances of items and enemy abilities with their own pages (like Antidote and Bad Breath) like we're kinda doing on the status lists? --Shockstorm (talk) 03:05, November 11, 2012 (UTC)
I don't recall how this system works. There's pages that link to the pages themselves, and then other pages that link to List of pages and...I don't know, it gets confusing sometimes.
FFIX Poison Edit
FFIX Bio is non-elemental and Poison doesn't last after battle. That's Venom. Correct me if I'm wrong. --Alexalibur 18:01, July 10, 2018 (UTC)