Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Can we use abbreviations for the PlayStations systems, please? It doesn't look very good in either Monobook, or Oasis. I suggest PlayStation 3 → PS3, PlayStation Portable → PSP, and PlayStation Vita → PSV or Vita. Also, "Price" is a bit cluttered and "PlayStation Plus" is not very necessary and could be done as a new line in the the table which I can do; the removal of the "PlayStation Plus" column may even make the table more friendly to others. Just tell me if you're okay with it and I'll do it.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) 08:38, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Merged the images and name column. At first I thought the logo was pointless but then I thought, for styles, I would use it as the name-column for the table.
- And I merged region and cost because each region should have a cost. 188.8.131.52 17:05, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
Coffin coming?[edit source]
Thought I would note back here that the PS3 appears to be on a barebones support level. Booted up my unit overnight (PST] and noticed that the storefront no longer displays featured collections or promo content. Thinking it might be a fluke, I did an R&R with no change in the store’s behavior. Still impossible to guess when the kill switch may be hit. Swordzmanp236 (talk) 16:59, December 9, 2019 (UTC)