Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
- Depends. If it is called ingame as "Paradox Endings" then the article title is right. If it isn't, then it should be "Paradox Ending". Jeppo (Talk | contribs) 23:57, January 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Since each one can be referred to individually and it would still make sense, and it's not named after a specific option, then it should be singular. JBed 00:12, January 4, 2012 (UTC)
wow all the endings are a huge bummer. at least yuna got to see tidus (even if it was just his spirit) in three of the FFX-2 endings (188.8.131.52 22:24, January 17, 2012 (UTC))
- This ending serves only as bonus content to fill a short story.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) 23:24, January 17, 2012 (UTC)
i was referring to the "normal" ending too. couldn't they at least had serah find lightning and be happy for once? girls life is just one big soap opera (184.108.40.206 19:11, January 18, 2012 (UTC))
The Goddess Is Dead[edit source]
I don't think "The Goddess Is Dead" should be on the page. After I just unlocked it, I didn't find it with the paradox endings in the Fragments menu; so I think it should be removed.
Vanille's Boobs![edit source]
Oh im sorry for being pervy but ..
I think the picture of vanille in crystal stasis was NUDE! cant we just sensor vanille's BOOB? or Removing it instead.. Leo Killesen 04:29, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't think there's anything wrong with that picture that would put it in danger of being removed, you can't even see her nipples. - +DeadlySlashSword+ 04:33, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
U Have a point pal! i can't see that's why im sad & Im just a simple 10 yrs old kiddo that's why im very concern yet to Vanille b cuz she's my crush but Tifa still because of her FAMOUS jIGGleS! ! thanks sir!! Leo Killesen 06:27, April 12, 2012 (UTC)