Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Is it just me, or is this guy Jabba the Hutt's brother? --Auron Kaizer 01:29, 3 March 2007 (UTC)
- It doesn't look like it, but the part of him that looks like a duck's beak is actually his body. --Crazyswordsman 01:51, 3 March 2007 (UTC)
World of Balance appearance? Edit
I thought that 'normal' looking rich guy in Owzer's mansion in the world of balance (the one who originally tells the party about Setzer) *was* Owzer? I just assumed he got fat over the course of the year after Kefka's rise to power. If that's *not* Owzer, then who is he? The guy isn't identified one way or another, so he could, potentially, be Owzer. I can understand one assuming that, if he is not Owzer, that he is Owzer's buttler, why is he given a "fancy" sprite like all the other "rich" NPCs of Jidoor? After all, while there are other visible servents in Jidoor, they're always dressed in regular clothes... Also, if he is the butler, why isn't he in Owzer's mansion during the World of Ruin? A lot of questions, I realize, but the current state of the article appears to be based largely on conjecture... 22.214.171.124 05:28, December 16, 2011 (UTC)