Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
I'm inclined to think that the Outsider is scripted to kill itself as a result of failure to complete his duty, i.e. killing the party. Does this sound reasonable enough to be noted in the article to anyone else? 18.104.22.168 04:12, April 25, 2013 (UTC)
- As far as I recall, samurai killed themselves via "seppuku", not ninjas. But it is something to think about. - 05:04, April 25, 2013 (UTC)