Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Oh my god, this song is so sick awesome. Anyone agree? It's what I use to get pumped up for my football games.
I prefer the version released by The Black Mages on their second album...
Well I prefer the original. Kazco Hamano singing the Black Mages' version kinda ruined it for me. I much prefer Bill Muir. He sounds much more angry. ^^
Hear, hear. I like this track very much. Bill Muir's version is much better than Kazco's.Speaking of which, why was Muir's link removed?
lol, I never heard that someone thought this song was made by Rammstein. But even worse, back then (I live in Germany) a lot of the people who played this said that this song was made bei KoRn and threw around with false facts. Where do they come up with this stuff?
- Actually, a lot of sites claim this was a Rammstein song. It might've not been so in Germany but it was certainly so in the US. I guess Muir and the guy from Rammstein sound alike. Muir doesn't at all like the guy from Korn though. Faethinte audio 18:51, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah that's the funny thing about it, here it was all KoRn, and over there it was all Rammstein. :D Well I don't listen to any of those bands, but I can recall some segments of their songs, and IMHO they both don't sound like Muir at all. I can't see why people tend to claim to all of this.
Well Jonathin Davis from KoRn sounds nothing like Muir and same with the lead singer of Rammestein, but anyway the main reason for me writing this was to ask can we have the full version of otherworld on this page?, i hate how i can only listen to 30 seconds of it plus it takes forever to load on youtube. The Netherealm awaits for you 07:17, December 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Having a full version would be a copyright infringement, so that's not going to happen. You can find it from Youtube though.Keltainentoukokuu 11:54, December 15, 2011 (UTC)
Should we keep the "Interpretation" section as it is now, or should we convert it into text like we have here? If so, this could also mean that we would need to go through the vocal theme song articles and rewrite the "Interpretation" section or add it.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) 08:39, May 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Which way it should be I think should depend on whether the individual lyrics need to be "interpreted" or not. New World's "message" is in the song in the whole, the exact wording of the lines themselves is not so relevant. This appears to be different for Otherworld.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 12:18, May 24, 2013 (UTC)
While I don't necessarily disagree with the interpretation given, it sounds awfully fancrufty and it is lacking any kind of sources. I think we should remove it or at least rewrite it in the form of a paragraph. Fëasindë Peth 13:17, October 16, 2013 (UTC)