Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
You don't believe me? Ja, try to fight this guy in his "Defensive mode" without care, you'll pay a lot with his Meteor attack, well, I need to say that I don't like to use defensive spells, only if it's necesary (like the Red Dragon second version). I never think that he isn't gonna use Lv. ? Holy at the begining, when I thik I was going to kill him, BANG, Meteor kill almost all my party.
- No, I don't believe you. If a Meteor spell is doing 7000+ damage, you either suck, or you're doing a low-level game. Drake Clawfang 02:30, September 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, I could't defeat Kaiser Dragon until level 70+, so you have an idea in wich level I was. I'll explain explain my battle by ths way: I start battling Omega (like the third time I think, in my strategy it was hard, but not much) I was prepared to receive Lv. ? Holy, if it does any damage, but he doesn't (you can say that there is a posibility of 99% for use this magic attack), and he beggins to use a lot of Defensive and Support Spells, no attacks or Special attacks. It was hard to made damage in that case, but when he was at 50% of damage taken, BANG, so, as I told you before, I don't like to use Defensive spells, only it's necesary, if you have Mighty Guard, lucky, because I don't. If you wanna fight this guy like I did, be prepared to receive the almost Meteor of FFIV.