Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Congratulations, this is the 8000th article!
I'd insert a picture of Kira, and say, "JUST AS PLANNED!"
Way to create 4 stubs at once to get the 8000th, Blue. :P
I verified on the RPGe version that Odin is NOT immune to break. This does make the battle trivial (MgcSwrd:Break, attack). Can anyone verify the other versions, one way or the other? 22.214.171.124 20:50, May 18, 2011 (UTC)
Need help getting to Odin[edit source]
- This belongs in the gamer help forum, not on the talk page. The talk page is for discussing the article. AmbieSushi 00:53, November 10, 2011 (UTC)
- And you forgot your signature. AmbieSushi 00:54, November 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Added the info you are seeking to the article, I hope.Keltainentoukokuu 01:01, November 10, 2011 (UTC)
If someone asks for help on the talk of an article, the article probably lacks information. Stop directing them to the Blackjack and actually fix the article. <3 Kelt. 126.96.36.199 09:04, November 10, 2011 (UTC)
Double KO[edit source]
Yes, it is possible to win and lose. How? The timer doesn't stop when he says "That's it!", so if it hits 0:00 by the very moment he says that and "disappears", the battle will end... And he will trigger the G.O. message. Tsukiyomaru0 (talk) 06:12, June 23, 2014 (UTC)