Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
I finally found a full version of Yakusoku no Basho that isn't high pitched. How can i put it? or should we just use the preview and not the highpitched full version from YouTube? I tried uploading an ogg but I thought it wouldn't make sense since there's already a longer preview on YT
I have uploaded the kanji lyrics n i found them somewhere. I've included a ref with it - coz im not sure whether or not these lyrics are right. Can someone check them? Coolawits 14:20, November 26, 2011 (UTC)
English translation Edit
I just wanted to say that I am not 100% certain of the translation I did for the Japanese lyrics as I am still learning, but I think it's pretty close to the original. --Zelda164 04:49, January 15, 2012 (UTC)
I found some translated lyrics on Anime Lyrics dot Com that seem to fit better and is still close to the original and the current English translation.
Yakusoku No Basho Edit
I also have the full version unpitched. For the sake of this song however, can we just upload the whole song rather than just a 1 min snippet. I understand that would be obliterating the 30s limit seeing as the entire song is 6:14 but seeing as no unpitched version can be found on Youtube, it is the only option we have to allow complete listening of the song. COOLAWITS ~TALK | YFC | XVI | DQFF~ 21:08, February 17, 2012 (UTC)
- It violates copyright. There's just no way around it, we cannot upload more than 30 seconds of the song here. Jimcloud 21:11, February 17, 2012 (UTC)
Do we disambig this page and move FFXIII-2 vocal theme to "New World (Final Fantasy XIII-2 Theme)"? Also, is "A New World" from FFV present outside of FFV itself?—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) 10:36, January 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Good point. We have disambiguated "Oath" and "The Oath" too. The name of the article would be New World (Final Fantasy XIII-2) if this is the only New World in FFXIII-2. If New World also meant something else in FFXIII-2 then you'd need the "Theme".Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 13:23, January 3, 2013 (UTC)