Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Information about glitches? Edit
Well, since an anon removed the info about the glitch, that allowed you to "New Game Plus" Final Fantasy X, I rollbacked it. If we are to remove the information here, all our other articles on glitches (See this and this). I feel that it's the purpose of a wiki to cover everything, even stuff that can make the game easier, e.g. glitching. Chocobo Hot and Cold even has information on how to find treasure easier if playing on an emulator. Intercision 17:31, January 30, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't think we should keep the glitch section. The glitch isn't really starting the game over as it is going back to Home. At the very least, we need to get rid of the modifying save section. That can be done with just about any game, and that's definitely not New Game Plus. ScatheMote 17:43, January 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Good point. How about we move the information to a new page? Intercision 17:50, January 30, 2010 (UTC)
I'm deleting the section about Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, as it details post-game content rather than New Game Plus, and therefore does not belong on this page. - File:FFIII-nes-sage.gif Saethori (T / C) - 01:26, January 31, 2010 (UTC)
Al Bhed primers in FFX Edit
- Yes. BLUER一番 08:49, August 12, 2010 (UTC)
This page is NOT marked as containing spoilers. I was looking at it for something simple and mechanical in Lightning Returns and accidentally saw a major story spoiler Bravely Default. Not cool. Not happy.
About the FFX-2 HD Remaster.... Edit
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII: Eradia points and Item Slots. Edit
The 9th Eradia point and The 11th and 12th item slot do not require beating Bhunivelze. I could not beat him on my first playthrough because of the fourth form and I used the crystal. I still haven't gotten to Bhunivelze and I have 9 maximum Eradia and 11 Item slots. Logan-fireofall (talk) 12:04, April 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Actually all six of these points do not require beating Bhunivelze:
________________________________________________________________________________________ EP may be increased to 9, and item slots to 12 by completing main quests again. The player may complete quests again for smaller statistic increases and ×1.5 gil rewards. Previously opened chests containing head accessories will now yield upgrades for the corresponding accessory for two subsequent openings, and then gil rewards. Previously opened treasure spheres containing arm accessories will now contain gil. Previously opened treasure spheres containing Abilities will remain the same. Previously opened treasure sphere containing "secret notes" on monsters will now contain items that may be sold for gil. ________________________________________________________________________________________ Logan-fireofall (talk) 12:08, April 23, 2014 (UTC)
I think there's a minor error with the new game plus content. As far as I'm aware, New Game Plus unlocks a new set of missions, and some extra cutscenes at certain points. It does not, however, open up any new dungeons. It is possible to go into every dungeon on a first playthrough, but the characters are likely to be severely under-leveled and unable to actually complete them, unless the player farmed EXP. Luacas (talk) 12:49, July 17, 2015 (UTC)
- Some new dungeons are available only during the new missions. this place for the example. Monterossa (talk) 15:51, July 17, 2015 (UTC)
- Both points are correct. If "dungeon" refers to the group of locales like Corsi Cave, then yes, they're all available as early as you can access their regions. Then there's the areas where missions take place, which work like "dungeons" with multiple floor layouts. However, those areas can only be explored in missions themselves. The blurb right now doesn't mention "new dungeons", just "new missions", etc. And unless you do extensive, extensive level grinding on your part, just by following the mission level guidelines, it'll take until the second and third playthroughs to normally reach Level 99. Mierna 19:07, July 17, 2015 (UTC)