Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Why has the "necromancer" and reference to Final Fantasy XI's use of the term Necromancer been deleted. At least they are real final fantasy references rather than a job revision for a crappy rerelease? --TacticAngel 10:34, 16 March 2007 (UTC)
- I was unaware that there were any more kinds of Necromancer. I shall move this then, and make it Disambig. My apologies. Diablocon 12:31, 16 March 2007 (UTC)
Why isn't the Description about the Necromancer here? :(
The page says that you must kill enemies while using the Necromancer class to gain spells, but the moment I started with the class I already had access to all the spells. Is this a bug of some sort, or is the description on the page incorrect? 220.127.116.11 18:49, August 18, 2012 (UTC)