Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Is this guy's name Tomorrow - with one M and two R's, or Tommorow - with one R and two M's? I've seen it spelled both ways on the page. Get your act straight, page. Jimcloud 07:18, December 22, 2014 (UTC)
- Your comment has made me realize exactly what the problem with the page was, so thanks for that. Jimcloud 07:37, December 22, 2014 (UTC)
- According to the official Japanese site for the game, his name is in fact "Morrow". And Emo's name is in fact Aemo. Bunch of new character's introduced too on the main site. Check on the link to the official FFL: TnS site link on the game's article. --Miphares (talk) 07:40, December 22, 2014 (UTC)
Crystal of TimeEdit
- Hm, ah okay, I'm not personally a fan of the name being used on the wiki, but I'll leave this up to people on here. I really don't count it as a full translation of the game's title, but I'm a stubborn mule when it comes to that. ,-, --Miphares (talk) 02:55, November 9, 2017 (UTC)
Race: Human Edit
Spoiler ahead so you are warned. Based on the end of the game in the "Eureka" Arc i'm not sure if change the species, asumming first that should be an spoiler and seccond he should be named "Hybrid" or "Fayth and Primal" asumming Mist is not human? "Este día va a ser perfecto" - Jristz (talk) 22:17, December 13, 2017 (UTC)