Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
When you're running around on the world map of Mist continent, it has all of these locations in the menu. Can we add all of these onto this page, as well as the Enemy Formations in these areas? ILHI 20:16, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
- I've put the location names and list of Enemies, not sure how to organise it though. Terra_Homing 19:37, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
- I think I've got a better idea. Basically, in different areas of the world map are different enemies/enemy formations. In the Enemies/Enemy formations section we should have the world map locations in ===,===s and then the formations. I think that would be the best way to organise the page. ILHI 21:37, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
Propose adding this paragraph:
It is worth noting that the Mist Continent is somewhat unique among the four continents. It is the only one with
I think it is indeed noteworthy, but it's certainly in need of discussion before adding it
Derek Beach Edit
Is there not a location missing in the list of enemies? To the right of King Ed Plains, there's the Derek Beach: