Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
It's kind of a spoiler to say Gandalf died? Then surely it would be a spoiler to not have a Mime Galuf sprite because it shows he can never be a Mime. (Gandalf was originally an error I thought, decided to keep it :D) I Lion Heart I 16:41, 7 December 2008 (UTC)
Hey, if we hack FFV, we should be able to see what job-sprites Gandalf (done it again!) uses for the classes he shouldn't be able to use. Adding them to the images will remove spoilers from the images! :D I'm clever, aren't I? I Lion Heart I 20:43, 14 December 2008 (UTC)
- Galuf uses his Freelancer sprite for the jobs he can't use if I recall. Also, trying to invoke such hacks in order to dodge spoilers is the stupidiest idea I ever heard. Nobody has to know Galuf dies, someone who doesn't know that may think he gave his title to Krile or went away from the party for some other reason. - Henryacores^ 22:26, 14 December 2008 (UTC)
- It says Galuf leaves the party and doesn't return to use the job classes obtained later in the game. But I thought I'd say it for lolz because of this. "Since you can only get the Mime in the third world, Galuf is´nt able to use this job, even though there exists a costume for him." -- There not been a costume present for Galuf on the page is therefore a spoiler. :D I Lion Heart I 22:30, 14 December 2008 (UTC)
QUESTION: It is read in the game that mimes have the capability to get every innate ability of any class, with exceptions such as Berserk, and Undead. Therefore, if I get my mime Equip, say Ribbons, can it now Equip Ribbons without equipping Equip Ribbons? EDIT: Forgot to sign it. Sora G. Strife 09:14, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
Galuf's Mime spriteEdit
this. I don't believe WarMech's domain would lie. I'm on the assumption the sprite was ripped from the Anthol version of the game, same with the images on the page now. Remove spoilers? :) JBed 15:25, November 20, 2010 (UTC)
This is a bit upsetting. I had just mastered all my classes, then found Mimic. Alright, calm down, just another 999 ABP. We'll be cool. I read the description and it says... "Able to equip any weapon or armor except ribbon." OMG THIS IS THE BEST CLASS EVAR GAIS! But, seriously, c'mon, game. This is obviously not true. Or am I misreading something here? I have a screenshot and all that, just in case, but. Any light to be shed upon my situation? Aeronflux 00:59, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
- When you master a job, Mime should "gain" the traits of the mastered job and be able to equip what the other jobs can equip. If you have mastered every other job on the character, Mime should be able to equip it all.Keltainentoukokuu 02:28, February 24, 2011 (UTC)