Enough expository banter!
This talk page is used for discussing improvements to the page "Marsh". It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article.
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Wasteland = Marsh?[edit source]
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Dev:Arguments' not found.
- Nabreus Deadlands is a wet area, so I guess that's why. Wasteland sounds like a place where nothing/almost nothing grows, and Nabreus Deadlands is kind of lush with vegetation.Keltainentoukokuu 14:26, December 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Hmm...guess that makes sense. Then perhaps that needs tidied up on that page then, since I think I read something about wasteland on there. Deadlands totally didn't help with that either lol. Xenomic 03:25, December 22, 2011 (UTC)
- EDIT - On that note, we should probably have a "River" page as well, no? ^^; Xenomic 03:33, December 22, 2011 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.