Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
|Take a good look. Isn't it beautiful?|
|Behold! This article has been chosen as the Featured Article of March, 2009!|
|Even so, if you wish to improve the article, do not hesitate! You can also nominate your favorite articles to be featured here!|
I think the Theory part is biased and unnecessary. the theme is not that Marche wants to return only for his sake, but that the others are using the world as an unhealthy form of escapism.
- I agree. We could have it put in a separate page, like the Rinoa/Ultimecia Theory. --Auron Kaizer 16:07, 16 April 2007 (UTC)
- I keep trying to get rid of it but the admins keep reverting it. It is completely unnecessary, needlessly speculative, and completely out of place in a Wiki. 18.104.22.168 17:36, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
DrakemasterDrake - "I would rather live a short life of glory than a long one of obscurity."
TALK - The clock on this site is so messed up, why bother? The clock on this site is so messed up, why bother?
Hey, TT, stop! This is not Wikipedia! This is not only a site for facts but also for fan opinions, and please don't just delete things, espically since you are not logged in. Please Log In/Sign Up and speak to an admin or other high-ranked member before continuing. Thank you.
I keep trying to get rid of it but the admins keep reverting it. It is completely unnecessary, needlessly speculative, and completely out of place in a Wiki.
This would be a hint. Perhaps it's because the section has all the right to be here.
And suddenly you decide what's on our wiki, a completely faceless anon? Well, let me put it delicately. FUCK YOU! Until you at least get an account and discuss this on our forums, you have no right to say what does and doesn't belong here.And, to quote our main Admin, THIS IS NOT WIKIPEDIA!.
Now I see it! hehehe :) Make him more pissed off. You are soo diabolical
As a note to self, theory section was written by Gold and he had it on his userpage for a while, but later deleted it.
Wow you guys sure are touchy about the 'not Wikipedia' thing. I dont' really give a shit, as long as I'm free from all that pesky nonsense about objectivity.
http://lurkmore.com/w/images/c/c9/Marcheisadick.PNG Marche is neither hero nor villain. He's just a dick. Kageryushin 19:33, 6 December 2007 (UTC)
- FUCK THAT! You're going home! Blue。 20:02, 6 December 2007 (UTC)
In any case, I firmly believe that we should keep the Theory section revolving around Marche. It is nigh required on a Final Fantasy based Wiki such as this. Also, I'm adding the Trivia back. It doesn't matter if it's somewhat useless, the more information the better! Kageryushin 01:50, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
- I've placed it in a separate page. Official information is much more acceptable than fan theory. Trivia section, I don't much care. Blue。 01:53, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
My final terms are that you put a link to it on this page. Kageryushin 04:07, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
- This wiki is NOT your servant. Blue。 15:59, 9 December 2007 (UTC)
Rebel Without A Cause?[edit source]
I think Marche is the evilest hero because: 1)He destroyed his best friend's dream world.(Mewt)
2)He took away his brothers ability to walk.(Doned)
3)He ruined some girl's hair.(Ritz)
4)He turned a judge magister back into a drunk.(Cid)
5)When asked multiple times about why he would do such a thing he stated "I don't know why I just want to return home".
6)He gave up power, wealth, rank, and respect just to ruin his friends perfect world.
I ask of you people of FF Wikia WHAT THE HELL WAS MARCHE THINKING ??????HE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST JERKS OF ALL TIME!!!!
Eh, no... what happened in the end for each:
The whole theme of the game is to face the challenges life throws at you, instead of taking the cowards way out and running away from them.So yeah, someone completely missed the point of the game.
I didn't finish it. Zolo spoiled it for me. Point is I woukld've stayed there call me a coward. Hmmmm still taking away Doned's power to walk is a little mean.
i have a question. if any of you were thrown in to any ff world you like, would you leave or stay?
these varying factors are?Ozsmith0 23:22, 16 December 2008 (UTC)
- The talk page is not the place for this kind of discussions, really. —BLUER一番。 10:41, 17 December 2008 (UTC)
If you are the protagonist you stay. If not, you'll probably die for loneliness, so... no.--→BaschOria← 18:52, 29 March 2009 (UTC)
Weird sword[edit source]
Does anyone know anything about the wierd sword that Marche and Luso have in thier art?
I think it is supposed to be a Judge Sword.
Cid gives you the sword at the end. Btw, it's unnequipable isn't it?
Age Speculation[edit source]
Mind if I put Marche's age speculation, just like the FFIII characters?
I wonder how old Marche really is? I guess 14