Enough expository banter!
This talk page is used for discussing improvements to the page "Manasvin Warmech". It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article.
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Requesting merge with Manasvin Warmech (Second). While the manual of style says nothing regarding instances such as this, enemies which are fought more than once share a page so far, such as Seifer (boss) --Adonzo 01:30, March 14, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm puzzled as to how you reached that conclusion. The only similarity between the two is that they are mechanical enemies with a tail. Jeppo (Talk | contribs) 12:11, May 12, 2010 (UTC)
- First significant battle of both games is a robo-scorp. (and, incidentally, CCRoF has a non-robo one). What's to puzzle? Just in case you disagree that the Manasvin is a scorp. I don't know what else Sazh could possibly be describing as "homicidal scorpion robots" -- Sorceror Nobody 16:39, May 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Bump. It now has like eight appearances in the series. FFXIII enemy info should be on its own page I think, like what we have with the Guard Scorpion.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 00:57, February 9, 2015 (UTC)
- One difference is that all of the Manasvin appearances are based on the FFXIII appearance from games that just run on allusions to the main series, whereas Guard Scorpion appears in other games from the FFVII universe as well. I wouldn't mind this being a parent though.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 03:22, February 9, 2015 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.