Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Magic Counter is also found in Dissidia, as seen in some of the accessories (Reflect Strand off the top of my head is one of them). Anyone know what it actually does, and if it's worth mentioning on this page? Kevio 12:01, June 25, 2010 (UTC)
Does the Magic Counter materia actually work with All?[edit source]
I'm testing the Magic Counter materia in the PC version, and while it works with Quadra Magic, it doesn't seem to work with All (or HP Absorb, or MP Absorb), regardless of the order I use for the Materia in question. Perhaps it only works with Mega All? --RuriRuriRuri (talk) 07:54, April 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Hmm. Can you test it with Mega All when you get it and post the results? :)Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 18:20, April 14, 2014 (UTC)
These need split as follows:
Hmmm...what to do about Counterspell? Split it off to its own article? Leave it here? I already split Return Magic from this page (Magic Counter is more about dealing physical damage after being attacked by magic, while Return Magic is retaliating by casting the same spell back at the enemy. Counterspell seems to be a defensive ability that deals magic damage at the target, so perhaps it should be split after all?)