Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Why it's not called "Madeline Branford"? Or "Branford" might be Terra's "adoptive" name so she would stand out too much in the Empire being without a surname/last name?—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) 20:16, January 23, 2013 (UTC)
I don't think there's any indication that children take on their parents name in FFVI.[yes there is] -- We dont know if that's her surname so the page isn't called so. JBed (talk) 20:19, January 23, 2013 (UTC)
- I thought we were done with derived names. In any case, we should name our page names on officially released and used names. We have a template to use when we can't. - Henryacores^ 20:53, January 23, 2013 (UTC)
For reasons unknown Edit
I thought Madeline grew sick of living in the human world because it was all full of corruption and greed, so she absconded to the Esper World. Her means may be unknown, but I'm pretty sure her reasons are stated in the text of the game. RedDrgn (talk) 04:11, November 10, 2015 (UTC)