Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Technically, what it says about the original Final Fantasy being the only one to use the Charge system is wrong: while called MP, Final Fantasy III (at least, the DS version) has a system similar to the Charge system. 22.214.171.124 11:47, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
- We do say that FFIII has a charge system, it's in the second paragraph. -- Some Color Mage ~ (Talk) 12:02, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry, must've missed that. 126.96.36.199 12:15, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
No MP replenish after leveling up??[edit source]
So I guess leveling up doesn't replinish your MP...
Josh188.8.131.52 17:29, May 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Oh? I don't remember levelling up replenishing anything.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) 17:32, May 22, 2013 (UTC)
oh, LOL! sorry in some games it does, and I'm just playing the original FF3 on SNES, bought it for 5dlls at a Garage Sale!
Also I just discovered this page, so I don't know how to reply, so I edited my post, sorry for the noobness