Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Down of Souls Edit
Where's the Final Fantasy I&II: Down of Souls logo?
Final Fantasy III Edit
Where's the FFIII logo? User:Zeromus X
Go to FF3's main page.
However, I've already added it for you. Hope that's not a problem. Diablocon
Nope, thanks! :) User:Zeromus X
The logo for FFXIII looks more like a lady transforming into a horse progressively to me rather than the current description. What do you think? - Pikazoom
Final Fantasy VII Logo Edit
I'm almost sure that the motif in Final Fantasy VII Logo is Holy, and not Meteor, as almost any website says, but i don't want to change it without consulting Shabook
It looks like a giant Meteor falling to Earth to me, considering it's round and has a tail like a meteor/comet. Holy is usually a blinding beam of light, with spheres surrounding it.EDIT: I've had a closer look. I suppose it could be the planet, with a giant stream of light coming off of it as well. I just always assumed it was Meteor though.
Do you guys think we should also include the original logos for the older games? I mean, they ARE technically also the logos for those games, and it would be good for completion's sake, right?
Yes and no. If we add them here, there'll be WAY too much white space (we have enough of that already...). They should however be added as box art in the respective game article. (EDIT) But if you can think of a new setup that can show the logos and the text in a nice way, then sure, go right ahead.
How about the KH logos? I know they're not spinoffs, but they are related to Final Fantasy. -- Drake
Final Fantasy III LogoEdit
I'm not sure, but isn't the character on the FFIII logo actually the unnamed warrior drawn for the original NES release? Nakashimariku 18:53, 13 May 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah. Luneth design was possibly partially based on the unnamed warrior but technically it's not him as Amano did the design way before the remake.Andres 19:22, 13 May 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, Amano did design the unnamed warrior long before the DS re-released and is some what based on the him, more so when using te Onion Knight job. I would like it to be change soon, but I like a bit of back up on this. Blazelord
FF Origins EditWhere should I slap this on the page?Keltainentoukokuu 18:24, January 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, obviously in the same place as all the other collections logos like Dawn of Souls... wait... they aren't on here.
- As per the main page list, make a h2 section called "Collections"... somewhere.
- I hate this page. The ordering irritates me. 188.8.131.52 18:50, January 20, 2012 (UTC)
Something Strange Edit
Sorrry If I gave you a question & i also look retarded....
I wonder why does SOME final fantasy logos
are typically strange(VI as III etc.)Just wondering....just asking why do they change it I am pretty confused...
IV and VI originally were brought over as II and III because the final fantasies in between (II, III, and V) weren't originally imported overseas. If people had seen Final Fantasy and then Final Fantasy IV, they would have wondered where the ones in between were. Eventually they decided to ditch the naming system (likely with the change in console of publishing from VI to VII), and the rest is history. Rereleases of games had their numbers changed properly to match, and eventually all of the missing numbers received releases overseas. Jimcloud 13:43, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
Clean-up Notice Edit
What does it ask one to do> "This article can be improved in areas such as cleaning up galleries by writing paragraphs for sections." ?? what does this mean ??Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 20:18, February 7, 2015 (UTC)
Request for Permission Edit
Hi, I know this is unrelated to everything else - but may I please have the permission to use the "Final Fantasy X | X-2: HD Remaster" title logo for a click-and-drag game(s) I want to make for Tumblr?