Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Why can't all anons edit like this? Drake Clawfang 04:03, September 18, 2009 (UTC)
- Because when encouraged, they make user accounts by the name of BlueHighwind and start abusing people for no reason at all. Me, I have a reason. --AuronKaizer! 10:09, September 18, 2009 (UTC)
I think the article should be tranformed into an article called "Localization/s" and then transform it to become just about Final Fantasy and then more sections should be added to talk about the individual games in their own sections.
De-wikify, FFWikify. I do realise it's not just a wiki-dump, but it's still formatted in a Wikip way. ILHI 14:59, September 18, 2009 (UTC)
Yes, they should have sections about the version differences for each game, but the process of localizing the games should be left intact.
I disagree that it is non-FF related. We should instead add localization differences broken down by each game.Keltainentoukokuu 18:48, September 25, 2010 (UTC)Keltainentoukokuu
- Seconded. - +DeadlySlashSword+ 17:38, October 19, 2010 (UTC)
- And remove the "of Square Enix video games" since we're not the Square wiki, we cover anything in our Scope. 188.8.131.52 18:17, October 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Change the title and contents a bit? KayReeed 21:42, October 22, 2010 (UTC)
- True, but we should still keep the information about the process of how localization works; the explanation of the work that goes into localizing a game should still be left intact.