Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
How's this for a start on splitting the article? EDIT- Also, would you like an entirely new article creating for the town and keep this as a parent, or should we keep this one and just take out a few bits that relate to the castle once it has its own article? That's how we did it for Alexandria and Alexandria Castle IIRC, as they don't seem to have a parent. Tia-Lewise 13:54, November 5, 2012 (UTC)
- If you're splitting just the castle away then I don't think you need to make a parent page, just make sure to link to the castle article prominently from here. If you were to make different articles for each section, i.e. theater district, industrial district...etc, then parent would be good. But it probably doesn't need that, let's see what it looks like after the castle section has been split.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 15:38, November 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh and I think it looks good in the sandbox. How that telescope thing works could have a section, because I think you need to find all the targets for something? Or at least you have to find something to make the next thing happen...also I think the view is different depending if you have mist or not.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 15:41, November 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks :) IIRC you can only use the telescope once anyway. Do you want me to put the telescope into the Locations section? Tia-Lewise 15:48, November 5, 2012 (UTC)
Okay, done. Now, the only bit I'm having trouble with it splitting the treasure info, as it doesn't specify which is found in the castle and which is found in the town. I'll have to leave that to someone else. Tia-Lewise 16:34, November 5, 2012 (UTC)
About that sidequest...[edit source]
I read on the GameFAQs forums that someone *did* discover an 18th trigger event, namely entering the room where you fight Lich. Not going to edit the page as I haven't actually confirmed this for myself. 18.104.22.168 19:35, December 10, 2013 (UTC)