Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Improper sourcing for translations. The cited website is entirely in Japanese. Should have cited Google Translate, instead.
Quests' Wiki LocationsEdit
I think that now we have Quests listed on this page where it lists their Difficulty, Client, Quest Item, Expiry Date, Availability, Location, and Datalog entries for the incomplete quests, plus there are quests listed in the location articles where it's pretty much the same as here, but not in the table format and is written as a guide. And now's my question: should we make like, maybe subpages for quests in the locations articles to cut on the length of the article, and remove the Datalog entries from here and link to the actual quests on the locations' quests subpages? Still, the main quests should be kept on the main article, but then again there are some side quests that relate to the main quests, so it wouldn't be well-thought to ask readers to jump back and forth between main page and the subpage.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 22:46, March 4, 2014 (UTC)
This page kinda confuses me somewhat, like, okay, should it have all of the entries like Quest Begins, Current Status and Quest Complete or can it be cut to only have Quest Begins entries instead? - Xion V. 18:33, November 4, 2014 (EST)
- I don't think it needs the descriptions at all. I think each entry could just link to the quest in the location article that also explains how to do to the quest.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 01:44, November 2, 2014 (UTC)
Yeah that makes more sense - Xion V. 18:33, November 4, 2014 (EST)
Last One Standing Edit
A very important note for the quest Last One Standing in Dead Dunes: there are a few enemies that well not spawn their last one nor their omega counterpart until a few other criteria have been satisfied. 1) Chocobo Eater: Must complete To Live in Chaos. 2) Schrodinger: Must complete Family Food - at least to the point where you fight the Schrodinger. 3) Zomok: Must complete Born from Chaos. 4) Skeleton: Must find all three tablets in Dead Dunes. 5) Arcangeli: Only spawns inside the cathedral on the final day. 6) Earth Eater: One must remain to fight inside the cathedral on the final day. Most of this is presumptive, but I can confirm the Chocobo Eater and Arcangeli. -- EGingell Talk,WoW Pedia 04:47, January 28, 2016 (UTC)
- Earth Eater doesn't fall into this category. -- EGingell Talk,WoW Pedia 14:33, January 28, 2016 (UTC)
- Probably not Schrodinger or Zomok, either. A quest item dropped by an enemy appear to be converted to a ground-orb in the event that the enemy which drops it becomes extinct. -- EGingell Talk,WoW Pedia 19:15, January 28, 2016 (UTC)