Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Not in Final Fantasy VIEdit
Sorry, but they didn't have Illumina as Lightbringer. It only appeared in Final Fantasy I Advance, and Final Fantasy IV Advance. Lightbringer was completely Holy based. Illumina wasn't. It did, however, randomly cast Pearl(Holy).
--Chris 00:06, 7 April 2007 (UTC)
- My bad. --Auron Kaizer 13:04, 7 April 2007 (UTC)
- Actually, Auron Kaizer was right the first time. Illumina IS the Lightbringer. Several experts in translations have confirmed that the weapon's original name was in fact Lightbringer; 'Illumina' is a Woosley mistranslation. And Lightbringer isn't Holy-based in FFI DOS, either; plus, every Lightbringer has stat boosts across the board, and cast Holy. They are the same weapon. Silver Dragoon 13:44, 9 May 2007 (UTC)
Yeah, I was wrong. I just wagered the Ragnarok on VI Advance, and it came back Lightbringer. So, it's -my- bad, guys.