Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
So, I was reading the article, and I noticed that it says "holy became too unfocused." I'm not sure if I believe this as Bugenhagen says that Holy dictates what lives and dies, and wonders if it will choose to save the humans. Since the lifesteam had to save the humans, it has always been my understanding that holy decided to help Meteor, seeing Midgar and the Human population as a blight on the planet.
Just a thought. Anyone have input?
- Holy's inability to stop Meteor on its own has nothing to do with saving humans or not. Meteor was too close to the planet and the gravity was distorting Holy's energy, thus Aerith intervened with the Lifestream. Drake Clawfang (talk) 14:43, November 3, 2013 (UTC)
- But I don't think it was an inability to do so, I think it simply didn't want to. It WANTED Meteor to hit, so instead it reinforced it. I think it had the power to stop it, it just chose to help it instead. Although I'm agreeing about Aerith using the Lifestream to stop Meteor and Holy. Yoboom21 (talk) 06:28, November 6, 2013 (UTC)
- The characters discuss this possibility & come to the conclusion that Holy will not kill humans, Red XIII states that Holy is doing more harm than good because Meteor is too close, every Ultimania copy confirms this, there is human laughter heard at the end of the game, & of course, the sequels. I'm sorry, but your theory is unsubstantiated, & if you still believe it, it's simply because you WANT to. On the other hand, I don't think that anyone should argue against you unless you try to change the page, as having a protracted argument here about such a non-issue would just be clutter.Neo Bahamut (talk) 06:54, November 6, 2013 (UTC)
The Lifestream is also a theme present in Final Fantasy XIV and Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. Something about that should probably be added to this article as well.–Nahald (talk) 05:42, November 13, 2013 (UTC)