Enough expository banter!
This talk page is used for discussing improvements to the page "Life (Final Fantasy VII)". It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article.
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
- Yes. Enemies who absorb the Restorative element will be instant deathed if hit by a restorative ability supposed to cure Death (although Phoenix Downs and Life have a Magic Accuracy check that comes into play when used on enemies, so they can miss). It can even kill Gi Nattak because it bypasses Death immunity, but other options are faster for him because of the missing. JBed (talk) 11:13, December 16, 2019 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.