Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
- No idea. I got it from the article itself. I assumed it was his full name. Jeppo (Talk | contribs) 00:15, November 16, 2011 (UTC)
I'm wondering if "Lean" is Joker's real name. If it is, and he is referred to as Joker for most of the game, then it should go back to "Joker (Final Fantasy Type-0)", (see Balthier and Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII)). Jeppo (Talk | contribs) 00:25, November 16, 2011 (UTC)
- Exactly what was on my mind. Until we have accurate detail on "Lean", we should use Joker alone. - Henryacores^ 00:30, November 16, 2011 (UTC)
Info box? Edit
Since he's a guest party member, shouldn't he get an info box? HarpieSiren 17:41, January 22, 2012 (UTC)
- He should yeah.Keltainentoukokuu 18:00, January 22, 2012 (UTC)
Pronunciation of "Lean" is also how you say "Zero" in Chinese. 220.127.116.11 04:10, February 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Not exactly.zzjlgb 01:54, May 28, 2015 (UTC)
What's with the lines from the spoiler alert overlapping the infobox thingy?06:24, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Simple, the spoiler alert takes up 100% of the content area, meaning it goes through whatever is in the way. I fixed it though.C A T U S E 15:04, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
Hampelmann is German for "Jumping Jack". Hampelmann is also used for people that can be easily influenced or pursuaded and children who move clumsy or weird. --Christian140 (talk) 07:19, May 25, 2015 (UTC)